Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Quotes of the Week-Mon. Jun. 24, 2010

Hello everyone.
I think it is about time for some humorous  quotes.
Here you go!
Here's to you, and here's to me, I hope we never disagree.  But if that should ever be, HECK with you, here's to ME!
-- Eddie Murphy
Sometimes I lay awake at night and say, "What have I done wrong?"  Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
--Charlie Brown
Forget love, I'd rather fall in a vat of chocolate.
--Anonymous
Be tolerant of the human race.  Your family belongs to it-And some of your spouse's family too.
--John Lennon


A little girl asked her mother after a wedding, "Why did the bride change her mind?"  The mother replied with a confused expression, "What do you mean?"  The little girl answered, "She went down the aisle with one man, and came back up with another!"


Have a good week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment