Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

While I'm in Heaven

I'll miss you even if I don't know you, I wouldn't want to see you fall.
If you're down I will help you up, you know it's for the good of all.
It doesn't take more than one person to start a trend, there will be millions following by the end.
I want you to know I'll love you, won't ever let you go, I'll face the pain of all your lives just to let you know--

I hope you dance while I'm in heaven,
cause' I would dance for you,
I hope you sing while I'm in heaven It would be the right thing to do.

So I lift up-- my hands-- and sing,
O' I want you to know I'll love you,
won't ever let you go,
I'll face rain in a world of lies just to let you know--

I hope you laugh while I'm in heaven,
cause I would laugh with you,
I hope you pray while I'm in heaven because I am always praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment